The soup tasted good with the Rosemary fragrance and I wished you will like it too.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 carrot
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tomato
- 2-3 sprig fresh Rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cube chicken stock
- 4 cups water
3. Add in garlic and fry until fragrance.
4. Add the onion, celery, carrot, and cook gently.
5. Pour the water in and the chicken @ chicken stock.
6. Cook until the water boiled and the vegetables begin to soften.
7. Stir in the tomatoes and add the rosemary and lemon juice.
9. Remove the Rosemary and season with freshly ground black pepper ( I skipped the pepper because SB can't take spicy food ).