- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Pandan Juice
- 1 cup all multi purpose flour
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 360 degree F ( 180 degree C )
- Blend all ingredients in the blender except sesame seeds.
- Grease the pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top of the batter.
- Bake for 45 minutes- 1.15 hours or until the surface turned brown.
Normally I will take it during my afternoon tea and wish you will like it too!