- 300 gm Glutinous Rice ( soak for 4 hours )
- 200 ml Santan @Coconut milk
- 1/3 tbsp salt
- 2- 4 Pandan leaves - knotted
- 25 gm corn flour
- 30 gm plain flour @ all multi purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 110 - 125 gm sugar
- 200 ml santan @ Coconut milk
- 90 ml sieved Pandan water ( 5-8 Pandan leaves )
Add in salt & stir to dissolve.
Pour in santan@ coconut milk and fluffing up the rice a little.
Steam for 20 minutes.
In a small bowl, stir eggs, santan@coconut milk and sugar with a wooden spoon & mixed well.
Add in corn flour & plain flour and Pandan juice.
Stir it until it is really well mixed.
Double boil it with low heat and keep stirring it until the mixture has thicken but not too cooked.
Make sure that you are really press the rice hard.
Continue to steam it for another 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes steaming the rice and your top layer mixture became thicken, pour it into the pan with rice.
Continue to steam these 2 layer for 30 minutes.