- 200g peeled prawn ( less or more )
- 400g potato ( cut into small pcs )
- 15g-20g fresh coriander ( cilantro )
- 350g jay type diced tomato & chili sauce ( I'm using Italian diced tomato & Sambal Olek )
- 1 tsp Salt ( less or more )
- 3 tbsp water
Drain and return into pan.
Add in cooked potato and 3 tbsp of water.
Bring to boil.
Add salt to taste.
Stir in prawns and heat briefly until they are warmed through. Do not over heat the prawns or they will quickly shrivel, becoming tough and tasteless.
Spoon into shallow bowls and serve sprinkled with the remaining coriander, torn into pieces.