- 300g prawn/ shrimp ( with or without skin )
- 1 1/2 gloves garlic ( finely chopped )
- 1 medium Green Chili/ Jalapeno ( sliced )
- 3 -5 Thai Pepper/ Chili Padi ( I replace it with 2 dried chili because my hubby can't take spicy food )
- 3 tbsp condense milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp butter ( 1 tbsp for gravy, 2 tbsp for frying the prawn )
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Mix the cornflour and milk with the water for use.
- Heat the wok with 1 tbsp cooking oil and 2 tbsp butter.
- Stir in the prawn and deep fry until cooked but not too cooked.
- Remove the prawn from the wok.
Fried the garlic until golden brown.
Add in green chili and Thai Chili or dried chili.Mixed well.
Pour in the condensed milk mixture and stir it until the mixture becomes thick.