- Uncooked soy beans
- Fresh water
- Rock Sugar / sugar
- 6- 8 Pandan leaves
- Wash the beans and soak overnight
- Discard soak water, rinse and drain soy beans.
- In a blender or food processor, put 1/2 cup soy beans and 1 cup water, blend or grind to a smooth paste.
- Pour into sturdy cotton cloth reserved for food use and twist and squeeze as much liquid as possible from the paste into cooking pot.
- Repeat the above until finish all beans. If you find your soy liquid too thick, you can reuse the blended beans and blend it again with water.
- Boil the liquid and pandan leaves with medium heat and non stop stirring the liquid.
- Add in sugar to taste.
- Turn off the heat when the liquid cooked.