- 300g pork sirloin ( sliced )
- 50g ginger
- 1 bulb garlic ( finely chopped )
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 stalks fresh basil
- 1/2 bowl rice wine ( I replaced with 1 tbsp shoaxing wine )
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 small piece rock sugar
- Prepare all the ingredients to use.
- Heat the pan with sesame oil, sauute ginger and chop garlic until fragrance.
- Then toss in meat, rock sugar and light soy sauce. Fry until the pork cooked.
- Turn off the head and add in fresh basil leaves.
This dish helps to get rid of "wind" in the body and pro-mote blood circulation. Do not over cook so that the essence of basil will not spoiled.