- 4 rips banana/ pisang ( cut into 4 slices for each banana )
- 1/4 piece palm sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar ( as less & as more )
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 Pandan leave ( knotted if long )
- salt ( as less & as more )
- Pour the water into a non-stick pan and put all ingredients into the pan except banana,salt and sugar.
- When it starts to boil slightly, put the bananas into the pan and let it simmer.
- Add in sugar and salt.
- Switch off the fire when the bananas are soft but not too mushy.
- Serve Warm.
Pangat Pisang also can serve with steam glutinous rice.
Recipe for Glutinous Rice:-
1/2 cup glutinous rice and soak for 1 hour.
After an hour, pour the rice into the small mold and add in some water.
Steam it for 20-25 minutes or until the rice cooked.