Ingredients:- ( For 2 pax )
- 1/2 onion ( finely chopped )
- 1/2 garlic ( finely chopped )
- 2cm ginger root ( finely chopped )
- 2/3 tsp salt ( as much & as little you like )
- 1/3 cup chicken broth ( less sodium )
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Peeled prawn ( as much & as little as you like )
- Frozen mixed vegetable @ pineapple
- Fish ball ( optional )
- 2 eggs
Chopped the cilantro for later use.
Prepare all ingredients as shown in the picture.
Heat the wok with cooking oil. Stir fry chopped garlic, ginger root and onion until fragrant.
Add in peeled prawn and stir fry for a while before add in vegetable & fish ball.
Add in salt and chicken broth and stir fry until all ingredients cooked.
After the ingredients are cooked, add rice and curry powder.
Continue to stir well until ingredients are well blend.
Dish out and serve garnished with chopped cilantro and eggs.