- 1/4 pack of Fettuccine
- 1 tbsp fresh Rosemary ( minced )
- 1 tomato ( cut into small pieces )
- Pork meat ( finely chopped )
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 - 1 bulb garlic ( chopped )
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Prego Roasted Garlic Parmesan sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Cooking oil
- Cook the fettuccine in a boiling water and add in salt.
- Drain the water after the noodle became soft but not too soft.
- Pour in some olive oil to ensure the cooked Fettuccine will not stick together.
- Cook the broccoli with boil water and set aside
- ( optional : Cook together with the sauce. Add in together with tomatoes )
- Heat the pan with cooking oil and add in chopped garlic.Cook until the garlic turn into golden brown.
- Add in pork meat and light soy sauce. Stir until well mixed and cook.
- Add in Prego sauce, tomatoes and Rosemary.
- Slow cook for few minutes before turn off fire.
Add in ground black pepper if you like more spicy taste.
Notes: You can replace the pork with Shrimp.