- 250 g Glutinous Rice Flour
- A Pinch Of Sea Salt
- 200 ml Pandan Juice ( Blended from 10 Pandan leaves with 220 ml water )
- 150 g Gula Melaka (Palm Sugar), cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g Grated Coconut with some salt
- For the coating,mix the grated coconut with a pinch of salt and steam for about 2-3 minutes and let it cool completely.
- For filling, mix the plam sugar with the brown sugar and prepare to use.
- In a large bowl, combine the glutinous rice flour with Pandan juice and add in a little bit of salt.
- Knead the dough lightly and pinch a small piece of the dough and flatten lightly.
- Fill the centre of the dough with palm sugar mixture.
- Roll it in your palm to form a smooth ball.
- Cook the glutinous rice balls in the boiling water.
- When the rice balls float to the surface, remove them with a slotted spoon and shake off the excess water.
- Coat the rice balls with grated coconut.
Serve immediatly while still warm.