Ingredients ( For 2 Salmon Fillets ):-
- 1 bulb garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh Lavender buds
- Light Soy sauce ( as much & as less you like )
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 1//2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seed
- Olive oil
Put the Lavender buds in a water for 45- 1 hour. The soak herbs can be strewn on the cools of the grill as the salmon cook.
- Pre heat oven to 400 degree F .
- Mash the garlic and Lavender together.
- Stir in light soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and sesame seeds. Whisking to blend together.
- Lay the salmon on the grill pan and pour some olive oil into it.
6. Bake in the preheat oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked.
Serve immediatly while still warm.