- 3 eggs white
- 100 g sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 g whole almonds
- 120g plain flour
- Preheat oven to 340 degree F / 170 degree C .
- Grease a 7"sq baking pan.
- Whisk egg white with sugar and salt until thick.
- Fold in flour and almonds. Mix well.
- Pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until very light brown.
- Remove & place onto a cooling rack to cool.
- Wrap the cake with aluminium foil and keep in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- After couple of hours, pre-heat oven to 32o degree F/ 160 degree C.
- Slice the cake into thin slices and lay onto a baking tray.
- Try to slice the cake to thinner then my slices
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.