- 2 eggs
- peeled prawn ( as many as you like )
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 glove onion ( chopped / sliced )
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Lightly mix the eggs with milk and add in white pepper.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil.
- Add in onion and fry until transparent colour.
- Add in prawn and 1 tbsp soy sauce and stir it well. ( If using big prawn, cut it into small pieces )
- When the prawns are cooked, pour the eggs mixture into it and continue to cook until the well mixed.
- Turn over the eggs and continue to cook until golden brown.
You can serve this simple dish with white rice.