- 1 cup of rice ( soak for 1-2 hours )
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 packet of Maggi brand Briyani Rice Mix
- 100 g chicken breast ( sliced or cut into small pieces )
- 4 star anise
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 small onion ( sliced or cut into small pieces )
- 1/4 -1/2 cup of dried raisin
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro / Spring Onion for garnish ( Prefer Cilantro )
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat the frying pan with 2 tbsp of cooking oil and stir fry the Briyani Rice Mix.
- Add in chicken and stir fry until the chicken half cook.
- Add in onion and soaked rice into the pan and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixtures into your non-stick electrical rice cooker and add in water, star anise, cloves, and some salt to taste. Cook as normal you cook your rice.
- When the rice boiled, add in raisin and continue to cook until ready.
- Let it rest in the cooker for few minutes before serve.
If you want an easier way, just put all ingredients into your rice cooker and cook it as normal.