During my last trip back to Malaysia, SB got his sister to buy me some bird's nest from Kuching, East Malaysia. I brought it back to US because I hope by taking Bird's Nest Tong Sui twice a month, my immune system will be stronger :) This is because bird's nest supposedly rich in nutrients which are traditionally believed to provide health benefits, such as aiding digestion, raising libido, improving the voice, alleviating asthma, improving focus, and an overall benefit to the immune system which I need the most!
- 1 piece of Bird's Nest
- 10 pieces of Red Dates
- 3-5 small pieces of Americans' Ginseng
- 1 medium size of Rock sugar
- 1-2 Pandan Leaves ( knotted )
- Clean all ingredients and put in the slow cooker.
- Slow cook for few hours or overnight.
- Serve warm.