- 1 cup flour
- 6 tbsp cold butter
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 - 1 cup ground almonds
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup slice almonds
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degree F and grease your baking pan.
- Blend crust ingredients until fine and crumbly.
- Press it evenly to the base of the baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes and let it cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat the sugar, butter and eggs until light and creamy.
- Add in flour and ground and mix well.
- Add in ground walnuts and mix until combined.
- Spread the Raspberry Jam to the cool crust evenly.
- Spread the topping filling mixture over the jam and sprinkle the almond slices to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked.