- 1/2 Chicken Breast
- 1/4 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 or 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- Combined all ingredients except chicken and mixed well.
- Marinate the chicken for at least 1/2 hour at room temperature or cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to a 400 degree F and bake for 20-35 minutes until finished cooking. If you have gas grill, you can grill the chicken and turning every 5 minutes until cooked.
- Transfer to serving platter and can serve hot with fresh tomato,cucumber and cilantro as well the fish sauce dip on the side.
Fish Sauce Dip
- 1 tbsp rice or white vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 red chili pepper, seeded & finely chopped ( I use dry chili )
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
Combined all ingredients and stir.You can adjust the ingredients as you like.
I prefer to serve with soy sauce with chopped green chili compare to Fish Sauce Dip.