- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulate sugar
- 2 or 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all multi purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 or 3 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1 cups chopped pecans/ walnuts
Icing @ Frosting:-
- 1/2 cup soften butter @ margerine
- 8 ounce softened cream cheese
- 1 or 1 1/4 cups confectioners's sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 or 1 cup chopped pecans @ walnut
- 3 or 4 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.Grease & flour a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl,beat together eggs,oil, white sugar, vanilla,flour,baking soda, baking powder,salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in carrot and fold in pecans@walnuts.Then pour into prepared pan.
Bake in the pre-heated oven for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Removed from oven and let cool in the pan.
For frosting, combined butter, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice.Beat unitl mixture is smooth and creamy. Stir in chopped pecan @walnuts and keep in the fridge until the cake cool. Then frost the cooled cake.