31 May, 2009

My Simple Meal :Grill Chicken

I'm not a good cook but I have passion towards food :) I think you should know why I never loose weight eventhough I try very hard!

If you follow my blog, you will noticed normally I prefer to cook simple meal with simple ingredients and methods. Trust me, simple meal does not necessary mean it does not taste good!

One of my favorites recipe is Korean Grill Chicken @ Pork or Japanese Terriyaki Grill Chicken @Pork.


These are the two sauces I must have in my fridge. Korean BBQ Sauce and Japanese Teriyaki Sauce. You can easily get these two sauce in Asian Market or Korean Market. Some Western Market will carry these two SKU in their shop as well.

How I do it?

Method:-

Normally I will cut the chicken or pork into small slices and marinate it with one of these sauce.
  1. Sprinkle some sesame seed on both side of the marinated chicken/pork .

  2. Pour some cooking oil into the baking pan.

  3. Marinate for minimum 1/2 hour before grill.
  4. Heat the oven to 400 degree F and bake the marinated chicken or pork for 20 - 25 minutes or until cooked.
The chicken can be serve together with some stir fried broccoli or KimChi as shown above.

Few way to prepare your broccoli.
1) Broccoli stir fry with soy sauce, sugar and chopped garlic. You can sprinkle
some sesame on top before serving.

2) Broccoli stir fry with chopped garlic, dry prawn, salt and sugar.

3) Broccoli stir fry with chopped garlic and mushroom sauce.

4) Boiled Broccoli and dry it then mix with mushroom sauce and sprinkle some
fried onion.

If you wish to have even more simple method, then you can just slice some cucumber and tomato to serve with the grill chicken.

No comments: