- 1 tin 185g tuna ( in oil @water )
- 1 small onion,chopped
- 1 small tomato, diced into small cubes
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or spring onion
- 1 or 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 or 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lime or lemon juice
- 1 small egg, beaten
- 2 sheet ( ready-rolled ) frozen puff pastry
- 1 tbsp sesame seed
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Combine all ingredient EXCEPT the beaten egg.
- Lay the pastry out on the ligtly-floured workingn surface.
- Place a generous spoonful of filling along the shorter end of each rectale, and roll up, sealing the end with a little beaten egg.
- Make all the rolls and arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
- Brush lightly with the left over egg if you like and then sprinkle some sesame seeds over the rolls.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.