08 May, 2009

Korres Face Primer

Face Primer

I found KORRES Face Primer when I was browsing Sephora website. It's one of their hottest selling products in US. Hooray! I must try this out!!


Actually,I'm having sensitive skin and yet staying at dry climate place which easily make my skin look dry and peeling.I tried apply thick moisturizer and BB cream before apply my loose powder but I still facing same problem :(

With this new primer, all my problem solved!

Do you have same problem as mine?

Do you looking for natural made primer?

Trust me!This is the product worth for you to try and you will love it!


My review on the product:-
  • A good moisturizer than a primer.Face became more moistured after applied.
  • Easily absorb and light weight.
  • Nice natural sense.
  • Good primer for preparing my face for makeup and can clearly see my pores have gotten a bit smaller.
  • My Makeup stayed on pretty well and long last throughout the day.
More information about the product, please read the below which I copy from Sephora website.I wished it will help you in making your decision to have one :)

What it is:-A silicone-free, 99% natural, anti-oxidant rich face primer that creates the perfect canvas for makeup application.

What it does:-Rich in skin-soothing botanicals and Vitamin E, this 99-percent-natural formula refines skin texture without silicone, minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces pore size. Your skin will be primed and ready for a makeup application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:-Silicone- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Mineral Oils- Petro-Chemicals- Phthalates- GMOs

What else you need to know:-
This product is Ecocert Certified and dermatologically tested, and also formulated without Triclosan, PPG, MEA, DEA, TEA and Formaldehyde Donor.

No comments: