23 May, 2009

Flying Fish Roe Sushi

Weekend normally is my off day! Off day? Haha! This is my philosophy :)

Washing Clothes = Off day!
Iron clothes = Off day!
Cleaning house = Off day!
3 meals a day = Off day!

So, who is doing all this? Of course is my lovely SB...

( Oopss! He never have any off day! 5 days work in office and 2 days work at home...SORRY!! )

I should re-phase it :-

Washing Clothes = Off day! ( Carry forward to weekday )
Iron clothes = Off day! ( Carry forward to weekday )
Cleaning house = Off day! ( Carry forward to weekday )
3 meals a day = Off day! ( Cannot carry forward!!!! )

Last weekend, he prepared this Sushi for our dinner. Looks great?

I don't have the recipe because while he was busy in the kitchen, I was in the room blogging :)

But, SB managed to take some photos to prepare the sushi which I can share with you. Hope from the picture, you able to visualise how he did it.


Thanks SB for the great sushi! Flying fish roe sushi is my favorite!! Yummy Yummy!

No comments: