- 300 g chicken ( sliced )
- 100g mushroom ( around 4 pcs and sliced)
- 2 tbsp springs onions ( cut )
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp light soy sauce ( base on individual )
- 1 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp sesame seed
Cook chicken meat with the seasoning, add all the rest of the ingredients in and mix well.Lastly add in corn flour and set aside to cool.
- 500g NAGO Pau Flour
- 1 package of yeast
- 240 cc warm water
- 50g vegetable cooking oil
- Add NAGE pau flour with instant yeast.
- Pour in warm water and mix well for 3 minutes.
- Knead the dough with hand and add in vegetable cooking oil.
- Knead the dough for 15 minutes until smooth.
- Cover dough with wet cloth.
- Leave the dough rest for 1 hour and prove until double its size and shaping.
After an hour, divided the dough to small dough and wrap the filling and let it rest for another 30 minutes before steam the pau.
Just steam it 30 minutes before serve after take out from freezer.
For those looking for Pau powder, you can try looking in your local Asian Market or H-Mart in Denver http://www.hmart.com/