01 May, 2009

Easy Cake

Today I would like to share with you my easy cake recipe. I like to bake it for my hubby breakfast and also for his tea break in the afternoon :)



Ingredients:-

  1. 1 cup sugar
  2. 1/2 cup butter
  3. 2 eggs
  4. 2 tsp vanilla extract
  5. 1 1/2 cup all multi purpose flour
  6. 1 3/4 baking powder
  7. 3/4 cup milk ( I use low fat milk )

Optional:

You can add in 1 1/2 tsp your individual favorite flavour ( exp: Pandan, Durian, Cinnamon & etc ).

I love coffee cake so I added 1 packet of 3 in 1 coffee and 2 tbsp Kahlua liqueur to the batter.

Methods:-

  1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F and grease one 9 x 9 or 8 x 8 inch pan with flour.
  2. Mix all ingredients and beat it until smooth.
  3. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 - 40 minutes.




No comments: