- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup all multi purpose flour
- 1 3/4 baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk ( I use low fat milk )
You can add in 1 1/2 tsp your individual favorite flavour ( exp: Pandan, Durian, Cinnamon & etc ).
I love coffee cake so I added 1 packet of 3 in 1 coffee and 2 tbsp Kahlua liqueur to the batter.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F and grease one 9 x 9 or 8 x 8 inch pan with flour.
- Mix all ingredients and beat it until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 30 - 40 minutes.