05 May, 2009

New Shoes Ready for Springs!

Hooray! Springs and Summer is coming! As usual, I love to buy shoes and here are my new shoes :)


Boot from Kohls...


Nike shoe for jalan jalan ...

Nike shoes for excercise...
oops! I seldom excercise. Just in case nia.
Sandal from Target...love the yellow colour!
Sandal from Target.
Love this pink flower...imagine with colourful manicure..

Sandal from Aldo...I think it's 1 size bigger but what to do, I love PINK!

Two new sandals from Malaysia and now is time to wear!

I think I will still keep hunting for shoes :)

Non of the women will said ENOUGHT for shoes and bags, right?? What do you think?

2 comments:

Kelly Goh said...

wah lau eh, this is too much...i can imagine your shipment's size when i back to Malaysia, hahah...
eh, i like that pink flower shoes very much, how much is it? Buy one for me can ar? I am zie 7 when i buy shoes in Malaysia :)

不一样的天空 said...

Normally I wear 5 or 5 1/2 and this one i bought 6 so if you want should be size 7 1/2.It also have green colour and I also love it :) I forgot the price but I think is around USD20 and very comfortable one.Will buy for you if I go again.