- 2 pieces of boneless chicken thigh/ 1 chicken breast ( cut into small pieces )
- 1/4 green bell pepper ( sliced )
- 1/4 red bell pepper ( sliced )
- 5 gloves garlic ( finely chopped )
- 1/2 gloves small onion ( cut into small pieces )
- Salt to taste ( follow your taste )
- Dash of white Pepper
- Lemon Juice to taste ( follow your taste )
- Heat the wok with cooking oil and saute the garlic and onion until fragrance.
- Add in chicken, salt and pepper. Stir well until the chicken cooked.
- Add in bell pepper and cook until the vegetables getting soft.
- Add in lemon juice.
- Taste the gravy. You can add in more lemon juice or salt until you get the desired taste.
- Dish out and serve.