06 September, 2009

2009 Chinese New Year Celebration

26 January 2009 ( Back Post )

My 1st and last Chinese New Year Celebration in United States.

We were so happy attending open house organized for Singaporean and Malaysian in Springs.

From left: SB, Ian, Lisa, Sherley, Tom and myself

New Year Eve : Timsum breakfast at Denver with MJ, Eric and Wai Seong.We were so lucky to meet these 4 - 5 beautiful Lion Dance.More happening then Malaysia , right?


I organized an little reunion steamboat dinner with friends.
We had all the great foods :)

Tada!!! Entertainment time...everyone so happily playing cards !

While they were gambling, I played with all these cute kids.


Cute couple!!!

SB likes to play with Michell. I guess he love BB gal :)

1st angpow given away for our 1st year of married.

No comments: