23 June, 2009

Slow Cooked Pulled Pork


During my recent visit to SB's colleague house, I got to know about Pulled Pork. It's served with mash potato and hot dog.

I found the recipe online but realized that everyone have their own way of doing this Pulled Pork. For sure, I have mine too :) Hope you will like it.

Ingredients:-
  • Pork ( Preferred pig shoulder )
  • 1/2 canned Chicken Broth
  • 2/3 bottle of beer
  • Garlic - 1 glove
  • 1 tsp of black pepper
  • 1 tsp of salt
  • 1 onion- sliced into small pieces
  • 1/2 bottle of BBQ Sauce

Steps:-

1. Pour 1/2 canned of chicken broth into slow cooker.
2. Add in 1/2 bottle of beer.
3. Add in garlic.
4. Remove the bone from the pork and set aside to use.
( Optional: You can skip removing the bones )

1. Marinated the pork with salt & black pepper.
2. Put into slow cooker and slow cook for 8-12 hours or overnight.
3. Pour out the water from slow cooker and drain the pork well.


Using Fork, pull the pork as shown. That's how it got it's name.


1. Put it back into a slow cooker.
2. Add in chopped onion.
3. Add in your favorites BBQ sauce and cook for another 1-2 hours.

Ta Da! Pulled Pork!

I served with hot dog bread for my dinner :)

1 comment:

juruteknik said...

lapar....i want also wor.....

(learn from my lembing's trip)