During my recent visit to SB's colleague house, I got to know about Pulled Pork. It's served with mash potato and hot dog.
I found the recipe online but realized that everyone have their own way of doing this Pulled Pork. For sure, I have mine too :) Hope you will like it.
- Pork ( Preferred pig shoulder )
- 1/2 canned Chicken Broth
- 2/3 bottle of beer
- Garlic - 1 glove
- 1 tsp of black pepper
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 onion- sliced into small pieces
- 1/2 bottle of BBQ Sauce
1. Marinated the pork with salt & black pepper.
2. Put into slow cooker and slow cook for 8-12 hours or overnight.
3. Pour out the water from slow cooker and drain the pork well.