18 June, 2009

Posture Corrective Brace

I saw this product in the Skymall magazine for many times, but somehow didn't get it. Finally SB bought one for me :). I have back pain problem especially when I am walking too long or carry heavy handbag.

I hope using this product will help me in correcting my posture and reduce my back pain.

According to the description, Posture Corrective Brace corrects our posture and restores healthier stature to our body while reducing lower back pain, slouching and hunching.

This product is also designed to adapts to our body shape and serves as an excellent aid for those with osteoporosis and postural disturbances.

Soft non-elastic, over-the-shoulder straps help correct faulty posture.

The Velcro closure easily adjusts to increase and decrease the amount of support and pressure. Another good point is the Posture Corrective Brace does not dig into the underarm area as do many other posture braces, Terry cloth protector keeps back dry.

I plan to wear it today onwards. Hope it helps.

No comments: