07 March, 2010

CNY 2010

Times flies... CNY 2010 has finished.

This year was a memorable year for me. Why? Haha...because...
1) 1st CNY in Malaysia as people wife,
2) Precious gift from God, my baby girl,
3) My urine test was normal,
4) SB's mom gave me a very precious Valentine's present,thanks mummy!
5) Big angpow + sweet Valentine's present + lovely homecook dinner from SB :)

Here are some pictures that I would like to share.


Prayer to ancestor, my grand parent & dad


Reunion dinner at Amber mom's place


Yummy and delicious food from my mom :)


My mom prepared this for me to bring home and it was a CNY ornament, it's suppose to be meaningful


The flowers with mom


The bees with mom


Reunion lunch at SB mom's place together with his untie & cousin


1st day of CNY, the Chinese pray to their ancestor as well as to the Gods.Therefore, we went to this beautiful temple. "Ka Lam Teng" to pay respect to SB grand parents


Activities inside the hall


Finally we took a CNY photo at our home before depart to Alor Setar


The 2nd day of CNY is for married daughters like us to visit our mom


Chinese Temple at Kedah


The prayer is done to pray that we will be blessed with good luck and prosperity in this new year


Kek Lok Si Temple. The Goddess of Mercy "Kuan Yim" has a new roof. It took a while but it's almost done now. It looks very beautiful and majestic


The special thing about CNY in Penang is the fact that Kek Lok Si Temple is only lite up during this 1 month period. The temple turns into a glowing city. Full of light and charm. One can actually see this from far






Kuan Yim with her new roof.


SB & his mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope all is going well for yr pregnancy. i guess next mth is the BIG month. hopefully you will hv time to update this blog with pics of yr new baby girl and the going-ons of being a new mom. Welcome to the club! I look forward to more entries soon.

Topaz

不一样的天空 said...

Thanks Topaz!I will.