24 March, 2010

Closer & Closer Now !

Getting closer and closer, I'm 37 weeks now !!!
We will see our little baby girl soon, very soon.
So excited to wait for this special moment to come...
As a new parent to be, we both got all stuffs done to welcome our baby, we bought a totally new Queen size bed for our little gal, putting together the stroller and carrier, setting up the playpen, washed all the baby new clothes and diapers, and got ready all stuffs that she may need to use when she is back home ...Oh yes! Not forgetting those Chinese medicine @ confinement stuffs for myself :)
And most importantly, as a " Hong So" mummy to be, I'm not forgetting "lepaking" before my due date, hooray!

Daddy really working hard on this stroller and finally done!

We realized that this Ah Mor stroller too big for both of us :(

This is mummy hard work putting it up together for you, my little one :)

No comments: