I have not been baking since back from US to Malaysia. Thanks to my hubby bought me a big convention oven and I just had my 1st cake nicely baked in my house :)
* 125g plain flour
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 2 eggs
* 125g caster sugar ( Add or reduce base on individual taste )
* 100ml corn oil
* 140g grated potato
* 30g grounded hazelnut
* Grease and line a 10cm x 20cm ( 4 x 8 Inches) loaf pan. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
* Combine plain flour, baking powder, soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
* Add in eggs, oil and sugar. Stir into flour mixture until well blended.
* Add in grated potato and hazelnut. Mix well.
* Pour mixture into prepared pan. Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
You can decorate with cooked potato slices and hazelnuts . Ready to serve !!!